If you are looking for a bundt cake that does not contains flour. Then the flourless carrot bundt cake is the perfect option for you. Because this Bundt cake does not containit flourfors contains almond flour containthis flour will give you a different experience. So we have the best and easiest recipe of this dessert this dessert contains vegetables the. This cake contains flourssame flavor as the original carrot bundt cake but the almond flour gives a little bit different taste. This is the best combination of vegetables and cream but this is not a healthy cake like the sugar-free lemon bundt cake. This dessert may have health issues furthermore the flourless carrot bundt cake is the best option to use as a dessert. So before we start the recipe I am sharing with you in my every article that uses an 11-inch bundt pan. Because it will give you a perfect shape of the bundt cake so here we start our recipe
Ingredients For The Flourless Carrot Bundt Cake
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cups shredded carrots <4 large carrots>
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 4 large eggs and 2 eggs white
For the glaze
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 vanilla bean spilt length wise
- Half teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup confections sugar
Instructions To make The Flourless Carrot Bundt Cake
- preheat the oven to 370 degrees and spray the 10-inch bundt pan with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl mix the cinnamon ginger orange zest salt potato starch almond flour and stir in the carrot.
- In a medium bowl combine the granulated sugar and the all eggs then beat them in a medium speed until they well mix together.
- Put the eggs white in a mixing bowl and beat them in a medium speed until just foamy gradually add the remaining sugar and beat them until stiff.
- Gently fold the beaten eggs white mixture into the another mixture in 3 addition until the whole mixture well mix together
- Scrape the batter into the pan bake the cake in the oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake and comes out clean.
- The remove the bundt pan from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack and let it to cools completely in the pan.
- Then remove the bundt cake from the pan and ready the cake for the glaze
To make the glaze
- In a medium bowl mix the orange juice vanilla seeds confectioners sugar and salt then mix them well until they well combined together
- Drizzle over the cake and let the cake for 5 minutes or until the glaze well set and then enjoy the cake
Nutrition Of Flourless Carrot Bundt Cake
- Fiber 1g
- Potassium 124mg
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 3g
- Fat 10g
- Carbohydrates 28g
- Sodium 105mg
- Vitamin C 1mg
- Vitamin A 4519iu
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 2mg
The Nutritional information is not given by me its calculated by a biological instrument. So use your calculator for more information.
If you want to store this dessert then you can easily store it a room temperature for weeks.
The flourless bundt cake is one the finest product of the nothing bundt cakes. Because this is the only product of this bakery that does not contains flour but in the alternative of the flour we are use almond flour. Which give a different taste to this dessert furthermore this dessert have the best recipe that everyone can make easily at their home. So at last but not least make this bundt cake at home and enjoy with your family.